Dedicated New Jersey Personal Injury Attorneys Help Victims of Negligence
Serving clients throughout the state since 1950
Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC was established in 1950 by two Harvard Law School graduates who returned to their hometown to provide their neighbors with the very best legal services. Our experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyers and dedicated staff continue the tradition of offering our clients the highest level of personal attention and results-oriented legal representation.
Why retain our law firm?
Because all of our attorneys and many members of our staff grew up in the area, we feel a profound commitment to the clients we serve. When you retain Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC, you can expect a firm that is:
- Experienced — Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC currently comprises a team of attorneys who possess almost a century and a half of combined experience.
- Team-oriented — Our team approach means that each attorney is supported by her or his own paralegal and secretary, so at least three people work on every case.
- Bilingual — We are able to serve our Spanish-speaking clients with the assistance of our bilingual Hispanic staff.
- Award-winning — Some of the awards and honors our members have received include Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated from Martindale Hubbell® and Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the State of New Jersey.
- Certified — Two of our lawyers are Certified Civil Trial Attorneys by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Accessible — Our law firm has offices in Dover, Elmwood Park, South Plainfield and Sparta, NJ.
- Efficient — We act decisively to resolve your case as soon as possible, so you do not have to wait to recover your compensation.
Helping injured clients recover
Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC is a full-service New Jersey personal injury law firm. Our track record speaks for itself:
- Personal injury — In 2012, our lawyers resolved 150 personal injury cases for almost $13 million in total damages, with an average settlement of $67,500.
- Catastrophic injuries — Our law firm has the substantial resources and knowledge to successfully litigate the most challenging catastrophic injury cases.
- Auto accidents — We demand that insurance companies pay maximum auto accident damages expeditiously and justly.
- Medical malpractice — Our medical malpractice attorneys hold medical professionals accountable for their mistakes.
- Workers compensation — Our attorneys resolved more than 200 workers compensation claims totaling more than $2.5 million in 2012.
- Social Security Disability — We won more than 90 percent of our Social Security Disability appeals in 2012.
Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys
We’ve been helping victims obtain the compensation they need for more than 60 years. For additional information about pursuing compensation for your injuries, call Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC at 973.366.3900 or contact us online to schedule your one-hour free initial consultation. We have offices in Dover, Elmwood Park, South Plainfield and Sparta for your convenience.