Dedicated New Jersey Injury Attorneys Help Victims of Negligence
Serving clients throughout the state since 1950
Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC was established in 1950 by a Harvard lawyer who returned to his hometown to provide his neighbors with the very best legal services. Our experienced New Jersey injury attorneys and dedicated staff continue the tradition of offering our clients the highest level of personal attention and results-oriented legal representation.
Why retain our law firm?
Because all of our attorneys and many members of our staff grew up in the area, we feel a profound commitment to the clients we serve. When you retain Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC, you can expect a firm that is:
- Experienced — Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC currently comprises a team of attorneys who possess almost a century and a half of combined experience.
- Team-oriented — Our team approach means that each attorney is supported by her or his own paralegal and secretary, so at least three people work on every case.
- Bilingual — We are able to serve our Spanish-speaking clients with the assistance of our bilingual Hispanic staff.
- Award-winning — Our attorneys have received numerous honors and awards. (See the attorneys' individual biographies for details.)
- Accessible — Our law firm has offices in Elmwood Park, Dover, Mendham and Newton, NJ.
- Efficient — We act decisively to resolve your case as soon as possible, so you do not have to wait to recover your compensation.
Helping injured clients recover
Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC is a full-service New Jersey injury law firm. Our track record speaks for itself:
- Catastrophic injuries — Our law firm has the substantial resources and knowledge to successfully litigate the most challenging catastrophic injury cases.
- Auto accidents — We demand that insurance companies pay maximum auto accident damages expeditiously and justly.
- Medical malpractice — Our medical malpractice attorneys hold medical professionals accountable for their mistakes.
- Personal injury — In 2017, we settled or won, at arbitration/mediation/trial, just under 100 personal injury cases. In total, we recovered almost 9 million dollars for our clients. In the last 5 years, we have settled/won over 600 personal injury cases and recovered over 40 million dollars for our clients. Last year, our clients’ average recovery was (a firm record) $95,000.00.
- Workers compensation — In the last 5 years, our firm has resolved over 500 workers compensation cases for in excess of 5 million dollars.
- Social Security Disability — Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. In the last four (5) years, our firm has successfully “won” over 80% of our social security disability appeals.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced New Jersey injury attorneys
We’ve been helping victims obtain the compensation they need for more than 60 years. For additional information about pursuing compensation for your injuries, call Gelman Gelman Wiskow & McCarthy LLC at 973.366.3900 or contact us online to schedule your one-hour free initial consultation. We have offices in Elmwood Park, Dover, Mendham and Newton for your convenience.